Powder Coat Operator - 1st Shift
Haverhill, MA 01830
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is now looking for a Powder Coat Operator for their 1st shift opening.
This role will be working in the Powder Coating Department. You will be responsible for preparing all parts to be powder coating.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintains booth filters and spray equipment.
- Maintains proper levels of powder, masking supplies, and booth filters.
- Assembles products according to Engineering drawings and procedures.
- Tests products for conformity and quality.
- Labels and packages products.
- Provides technical feedback to supervisor and engineers and recommend improvements to process.
- Serves on high performance and interdepartmental teams as assigned.
- Ensures work areas are clean and meet 5S Standards.
- Uses computer to support required tasks.
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing and mechanical assembly experience.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must be able to pass basic math test to include geometry and basic measurements to small decimals.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and procedures.
- Must have steel toed shoes.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.