Polishing and Deburring Technician - 2nd Shift
600 Research Drive Wilmington, Massachusetts 01801 | Contract
Do you have manufacturing experience? Interested in an opportunity to work in a growing medical device environment that is making a difference in people lives every day? This job could be for you!
Our client in Northern Massachusetts is seeking an entry level Polishing and Deburring Technician for 2nd shift. In this role you will be responsible for hand deburring, blasting, and polishing of polypropylene parts. You will perform in-process visual inspection, operate finishing equipment (bead blaster, tumbler, grinder, and belter), and input data into Oracle. Will also perform assembly and packaging procedures as needed.
- Hand deburring of polypropylene parts, and polishing implants after machining.
- Perform in-process visual inspection.
- Operation of finishing equipment (bead blaster, tumbler, grinder, and belter).
- Perform transactions of workflow in ERP system (Oracle).
- Responsible for upkeep of manufacturing areas.
- Review and train to all manufacturing documentation, polishing, assembly, inspection, test, and packaging procedures.
- Assist with investigation and implementation of corrective actions on products and process failures as required.
- Deburring, polishing, visual Inspection, and grinding preferred - this is more nylon and metal parts so plastics and metal experience are ideal.
- Oracle and computer skills are a must.
- 1 year of experience (medical device machine shop or government military environment preferred, but not required).
- Ability to work to strict and standard guidelines and processes and read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- High School or GED required.
- Technical education preferred, but not required.
- 20/20 vision (with eye glasses/contact lenses or the naked eye).
- Ability to stand for long period of time.
Client is looking to phone screen immediately and then set up in person meetings. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.