Polisher - 3rd Shift
Charlestown, New Hampshire 03603 | Contract
Our client, a local machining and manufacturing facility, is currently seeking a Polisher to join their team on 3rd shift (M-F 11pm to 7am). The training will take place on 1st shift.
- Will perform precision hand finishing work on fan blades.
- Duties will include belting, deburring, filing, etc.
- Will perform a variety of measuring with calipers, micrometers and dial indicators.
- Ideal candidate needs to have good hand to eye coordination, good dexterity.
- The client is looking for someone who can work with their hands.
- Manufacturing experience is preferred (WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE).
- Must be ok performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to train on 1st shift (M-F 7am to 3: 30-pm) - NOTE: The training could last between to 8 to 12 weeks.
There is a 15% Dif. added to the pay for 3rd shift (Hours are 11pm to 7am)
*Please Note: This is repetitive work.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.