Part Preparation - 1st Shift
32 Northwestern Drive Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Contract
Do you like a fast paced position and looking for an entry level job in manufacturing to learn new skills? This job could be for you!
Our client is seeking 2 candidates to assist with Part Preparation for 1st Shift. This role is responsible for counting, preparing and cutting parts with a wire cutter.
- Ability to stand on feet for 8 hours a day
- Attention to detail skills
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Must be able to lift 10 lbs consistently all day if needed
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
Start 2/28/2018 and thereafter until filled
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.