Paint Machine Operator - 2nd Shift
Claremont, NH 03743 | Contract
Our client, a local Northern New Hampshire manufacturing facility, is currently seeking a Paint Machine Operator on 2nd shift. You will be responsible for learning and overseeing the safe operations of painting machines and various manufacturing equipment.
- Set-up and operate machines to paint or coat products.
- Turn dials, hand-wheels, valves, or switches to regulate conveyor speeds, machine temperature, air pressure and circulation, and the flow or spray of coatings or paints.
- Start and stop operation of machines, using levers or buttons.
- Record operational data on specified forms.
- Operate auxiliary machines or equipment used in coating or painting processes.
- Prior production and manufacturing experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 2nd shift is: (M-F 3: 15pm to 11: 45pm) .
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.