Operations Support Specialist
18 Pelham Road Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Direct Hire
This role is the first face of Tech Needs when you walk into our office. It requires a friendly and outgoing person to maintain a professional first impression by greeting our guests, answering all incoming calls in an efficient, courteous, and professional manner.
In support of our Recruiting Team, this role posts all of our jobs to online job boards, state unemployment sites, local schools, and social media. We also rely on your support in helping to track new applications through various online channels; our candidates are our priority and we make every effort to respond quickly.
You will also help to run reports and provide analytics to management as needed.
Lastly, we are hoping that you' ll enjoy your role on our team so much, that you want to move into a Recruiting function.
Additional responsibilities will vary (because no two days are alike here) but may include assisting us with on-boarding our temporary employees, assisting with basic marketing efforts, coordinating in-office lunch orders, and helping with our charitable endeavors.
Are you qualified?
- The ability to smile is crucial! If you like to be behind the scenes, this is not for you.
- Reliability is essential! This position supports our entire organization, being here to keep our team functioning in their own roles is key.
- The phone is ringing, guests in the lobby, and a report to update! Multi-tasking is an understatement. If you like to be busy, this is a great role for you.
- If you thrive working as part of a TEAM this is a good fit. Your role is one of the most supportive functions that brings our team together. Positive attitude, friendly and helpful demeanor is essential.
Our ideal candidate is an entry-level business graduate with a focus in either Human Resources or a Sales related field (Marketing, Communications, Business Management to name a few).
It is our hope that you' ll fall in love with the Staffing Industry and progress into Recruiting and Sales Opportunities.
Candidates with a current or previous background in administrative support with 5 years or less are also ideal.
Business Intelligence Coursework or Training is highly desired for analytical reporting.
Why Technical Needs?
Privately held company: Being a family owned and operated organization, we have the ability to make decisions & change as needed. We don' t need corporate approval to implement your ideas or offer flexibility to our customers. We encourage creativity and involvement from our staff to continuously improve.
Stability: We have been in business for almost 40 years; our commitment to our business, staff, and clients remains unchanged no matter what punches the economy has thrown our way. We’ ve seen competition come and go but Tech Needs reputation and foundation stands strong.
Experience: With strong, knowledgeable leadership who have over a 100 years in the Staffing Industry, we’ ve faced countless challenges and persevered. We’ re not new at this, and we’ re not going anywhere.
Growth: Despite a turbulent economy in the past decade, Tech Needs has experienced consistent growth including recognition by Business NH Magazine making their Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies list year after year. Our most recent achievement:
· 2014 Top Family Owned Company List.
· 2011 ranked 7th for growth rate
· 2005 ranked 5th fastest growing company in New Hampshire
· 2004 ranked 3rd fastest growing company in New Hampshire