North Billerica, MA 01862 | Contract
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking an Operations Administrator. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Work on CRM database (both Excel and CRM like Salesforce) to process, analyze, and manage data for leads and customers.
- Work with CRM tool to process orders, quotations, invoices, and returns.
- Help coordinate with operations team on order processing.
- Managing Accounts Receivables directly with customers or through sales team.
- Sales support, including assisting with scheduling, credentialing, and other activities for the sales team.
- Support critical systems such as sales metrics and reporting.
- Gathering and processing sales data as needed.
- Supporting any administrative tasks for regulatory filings and commercial activities.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word skills.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Process and systems-oriented mindset.
- Be extremely well organized.
- Data driven.
- High attention to detail with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Works well under pressure, with a high degree of adaptability and flexibility in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work cross-functionally.
- Bachelor' s degree in a related field preferred.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a support, consulting, or analytical role.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.