Operations Administrative Assistant - 1st Shift
Manchester, NH 03108
Do you have administrative assistance experience? Like working supporting others, the first impression a visitor gets to interact with? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking an Administrative Assistant for their 1st shift opening for a 3-6 month assignment to cover a leave of absence. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Pulling and compiling data for reports, assisting with schedules, and administrative support.
- High School Diploma or GED required; Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of administrative experience (data entry, correspondence, and email) preferably in a manufacturing setting
- Professional communication and interaction skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (basic to intermediate skills are required).
- Can handle multiple tasks at once.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.