Fitchburg, MA 01420
Our client is seeking a Molding Operator to work for a rapidly growing company in the Fitchburg area. The company is a world class contract manufacturer for the Medical Device, Aerospace, Defense and Life Sciences markets.
- Adhere to all company policies
- Basic understanding of quality management systems related to ISO 9001 & ISO 13485
- Basic understanding of Work Instructions and their related data collection documents (e.g. run sheets)
- Control material inventories
- Equipment repair/ recommend repair based on machine/ mold performance
- Extensive knowledge of product test procedures
- Perform machine maintenance and process controls
- Report quality issues to area leader with recommended solutions
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- A High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED), 6 months or more related experience is preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.