Molding Operator - 2nd Shift
Milford, NH 03055
Our client, who is one of the leaders in manufacturing transducers and weather sensing instruments, is now seeking a Molding Operator for their 1st shift opening!
If you are looking for a great, clean, and friendly environment then this could be your next job!
- Learn how to operate a molding machine.
- Visually inspects molded parts for defects and separates accordingly.
- Reads blueprints and verifies that parts are accurately molded to specifications.
- Able to understand and operate basic injection machine controls to shown down machines at the end of shift(s), or when required.
- Completes appropriate work.
- Ability to read blueprints is a plus.
- Maintains work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Moves materials as necessary in performance of duties.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- Able to interact positively as a team member with co-workers and supervision.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.