Metal Prep Assembler
Hopkinton, Massachusetts 01748 | Contract
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is looking for a Metal Prep Assembler to join their team.
Perform a variety of functions in product preparations including assembly, trimming, stamping, marking, and color coding of molded parts. Visually inspect and record inspection data using S.P.C.
- Reclaim metals, prepare metals for the molding operation, by using established procedures; refresh silicone compound by milling, weigh proper amount of compound for molding operation; insert metal parts, and begin and perform the molding process.
- Package parts for final shipment or for next manufacturing operation by following established procedure.
- Move materials as necessary in the performance of duties as directed.
- Detect and report improper operation, faulty equipment, defective materials and unusual conditions to supervisor.
- Train in the use of SPC (Statistical Process Control) techniques.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition. Follow prescribed safety rules and regulations.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.