Medical Device Assembly Tech
WATERTOWN, MA 02472
We are seeking a highly-skilled and innovative candidate who is excited to make meaningful contributions in prototyping, laboratory test, and manufacturing process development efforts as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
• Micro-assembly of mechanical medical device prototypes using a microscope.
• Fabricating catheter assemblies /subassemblies.
• Contribute design and manufacturing process improvement ideas.
• Perform component-level inspection for catheters and associated tooling.
• Maintain detailed design records of work. Assist in generating and improving manufacturing and test procedures.
• Design fixtures for device manufacturing and test.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.