Medical Device Assembler
North Billerica, MA 01862
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently looking for a Medical Device Assembler.
The Medical Device Assembler will be responsible for the assembly of small single use electro-mechanical medical devices used in surgical procedures. Will be doing some visual inspection and assembly of very small electro-mechanical parts.
- Must have up to 5 years of medical device assembly experience and knowledge of FDA standards for assembly procedures.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude with ability to work with a variety of hand and small power tools, tweezers, etc.
- Must be able to read assembly drawings and work from BOM' s.
- Good eye hand coordination required.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment or past clean room assembly experience desired.
- Must be able to read write and speak English.
- High School level education or GED required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.