Medical Device Assembler
North Billerica, MA 01862
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is currently seeking two Medical Device Assemblers for their 1st shift opening.
We are seeking a highly-skilled and hands-on candidate who is excited to make meaningful contributions in our prototype assembly and manufacturing efforts as an integral part of a cross-functional engineering team.
• Micro-assembly of mechanical medical device prototypes using a microscope.
• Fabricating catheter assemblies and sub-assemblies.
• Contribute design and manufacturing process improvement ideas.
• Perform component-level inspection for catheters and associated tooling.
• Maintain written assembly records of work.
This role would be a temp-to-perm opportunity with an initial 3-month evaluation period.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.