Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our client is currently looking for a Mechanical Inspector to join their team.
- Inspect incoming small mechanical components or mechanical components used in manufacturing process.
- Manage and organize component and finished good inspection folders and data.
- Provide trouble shooting support for assembly problems on the floor with part number verification and dimensional verification of poor fits, etc.
- Process returned material authorization orders.
- Process material transactions for inspected material.
- Utilize database to research component BOM and inventory information.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to manage multiple immediate demands on your time.
- Ability to read and work from written instructions and mechanical drawings.
- Excellent computer skills utilizing Microsoft Office and database systems (Oracle experience preferred but not required).
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Inspection experience with calipers, thread gages, plug gages, and spring testing and optical comparators.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.