Mechanical Inspector - 1st Shift
Salem, New Hampshire 03079 | Contract
Do you have strong quality control experience? Have strong attention to detail, experience with first-in process, and final inspections? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a Mechanical Inspector on 1st shift. In this role you will be counted on for part inspection of extruded products, use of gages, measuring devices, calibration of test equipment, documentation, corrective actions, interpreting documentation, and ensuring that the company is producing quality products. You will use an MRP and ERP system, Word, Excel, and Outlook daily and must have strong computer skills.
- Experience with ISO 9000 preferred.
- 2 years of previous quality experience is a must.
- Previous extrusion experience ideal but not required.
- Must have a willingness to learn and have a genuine interest in manufacturing.
- Experience with Micro-Vu would be ideal but not required.
- Computer experience with Work, Excel, and Outlook as well as comfortable to learn how to run machines using computers a must.
- Experience with micrometers, pin and ring gages, and/or laser micrometer ideal.
- Measuring with scales and tape measure (able to convert between inches and millimeters).
- Strong computer experience is required as well as experience with E2 shop floor MRP system ideal - however must have MRP and ERP system.
- Reliable, flexible, and able to take direction well.
- Create work instructions on inspection technique and AQL levels for inspection samples.
- Self-starter with ability to work alone and take instruction.
- High School diploma or GED required.
This client is a family owned and operated company that offers an excellent benefits package when you convert as well as a team oriented environment that takes ownership for quality products.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.