Mechanical Checker and Designer
Londonderry, NH 03103
Our client, recently moved to the Manchester area in a brand new state of the art facility that offers an onsite gym and great team atmosphere, is now looking for a Mechanical Checker and Designer.
The Mechanical Checker and Designer reviews mechanical part and assembly drawings for correctness and completeness. This includes, fits, dimensioning, tolerancing, call-outs, and documentation.
- A 2-year Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- At least 5 years’ experience in capital equipment design or related industries.
- Knowledge of fabrication techniques and measurement equipment.
- Experience and knowledge of SolidWorks 3D modeling.
- Experience reading and checking engineering drawings.
- Good understanding of ISO fits and common applications.
- Proficiency with Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (ASME Y14.5).
- Understanding of material selection and fabrication methods.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.