Mechanical Build Technician
North Billerica, MA 01862
Our client is in need of a Mechanical Build Technician
You will be part of a team building machines for the semiconductor industry. Under the direction of the immediate supervisor:
- Perform functions associated with all manufacturing operations, including assembly, debug, setup and alignment of production components, subassemblies and final assemblies.
- Uses mechanical measurement devices to collect and evaluate data to determine parts meet specifications.
- Follows verbal/written procedures developed by engineering.
- Determines and may assist in developing operational method sheets and procedures to control or modify manufacturing processes on a DFT line.
- Assemble, verify, adjust, medium to complex electro mechanical sub-assemblies.
- Perform critical machine alignments to ensure product specifications are met Fabricate prototype/ rework mechanical parts using machine shop tools as required.
- Must be very good with cables and pneumatics
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings