Mechanical Assembly Technician
Hudson, MA 01749
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is looking for a Mechanical Assembly Technician to join their team!
The Mechanical Assembly Technician will be responsible for assembly of mechanical housings, systems, and hardware for both stand-alone products and products containing printed circuit board assemblies. Primary work is conducted while sitting utilizing hand tools (powered and manual) and soldering tools.
- 3 years of electro-mechanical assembly experience.
- Ability to work with hand tools and crimpers.
- Basic soldering skills.
- Able to work from work instructions schematics and blueprints.
- Experience in mechanical assembly mounting and assembling PCBs and components into enclosures.
- Will be expected to identify and manage parts for each assembly BOM.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.