Mechanical Assembler and Fabricator
Salem, NH 03079 | Contract
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is looking for a Mechanical Assembler and Fabricator.
The Mechanical Assembler and Fabricator will be responsible for assisting the team in the overall assembly, by using prints and drawings and various hand tools, in building mechanical sheet metal vibration products for a variety of industrial applications. Will be responsible for matching kitted materials to assemblies called for build on shop orders, and building units to customer specifications.
- Good mechanical assembly aptitude.
- Ability to work as part of the Assembly Team.
- Ability to use of machine shop tools to complete assemblies.
- 1 to 2 years’ experience working with sheet metal parts and components.
- Good English communication skills and experience reading and working from prints and assembly drawings.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.