Westborough, MA 01581
Our client is a leader in the industry and looking to add talented people to their team! This is a great opportunity for someone interested in a new job with a great company. Our client is hiring a Mechanical Assembler.
- Assembly of mechanical housings
- Utilizing hand tools (powered and manual)
- Follow Moisture Sensitive Device (MSD) handling requirements based on component moisture sensitive levels (MSL)
- Utilize the manufacturing execution system to transact the work performed at various work centers on shop floor
- Support and follow all ISO standards related to the Quality Management System. These systems may include, but are not limited to, quality, the environment, health, safety and security
- Support all 5S objectives
- Adhere to all ESD and Board Handling requirements
- View work utilizing a microscope may be required for a significant amount of the work day
- Effectively navigate computer systems
- Team player
- Work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi- task
- Stooping, bending, pushing, pulling, lifting to a maximum of 50 pounds and sitting or standing for long periods of time
- High School Diploma or GED
- Applicable industry experience
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.