Nashua, NH 03063
Our client, located in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Mechanical Assembler to join their team.
- Performs daily disassembly repair and reassembly of hydraulic cylinders for fleet and industrial applications.
- Will be responsible for the pulling of parts and maintaining repair documents for various cylinders returned for refurbishment of repair.
- Must have 3 years plus of solid mechanical assembly of machined parts.
- Experience with hydraulic or pneumatic equipment assembly desired but not required.
- Excellent mechanical assembly aptitude with ability to read from prints, drawings, and Bills of Materials required.
- Experienced in the use of a variety of hand and power tools required.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, and to stay focused on task required.
- High School level education or GED.
- Basic computer literacy required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.