Hudson, New Hampshire 03051 | Contract
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is currently seeking a Mechanical Assembler. In this role you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Performs daily disassembly repair and reassembly of hydraulic cylinders for fleet and industrial applications. Will be responsible for the pulling of parts and maintaining repair documents for various cylinders returned for refurbishment of repair.
- Must have 3 years plus of solid mechanical assembly of machined parts.
- Experience with hydraulic or pneumatic equipment assembly desired but not required.
- Excellent mechanical assembly aptitude with ability to read from prints, drawings and Bills of Materials required.
- Experienced in the use of a variety of hand and power tools required.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, and to stay focused on task required.
- High School level education or GED.
- Basic computer literacy required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.