Mechanical Assembler - 3rd shift
390B Daniel Webster Highway Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 | Contract
Our client is now looking for a Mechanical Assembler for their 3rd shift opening.
The 3rd shift Mechanical Assembly position is responsible for the assembly of a variety of small wire assemblies, to include wire cutting, crimping, stripping, hand assembling, and heat shrinking wrapping etc. of product to company and customer specifications.
- Must have up to one year assembly or manufacturing experience.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity, and good eye sight.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Must be able to follow assembly drawings, written and verbal instructions, to build product to exact customer specifications.
- Must be able to train on 1st shift for one week and then change to 3rd shift after training week.
Don’ t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.