Mechanical Assembler - 1st
Salem, NH 03079
Do you have strong Mechanical Assembly experience? Like working with hand tools and putting together products and equipment from start to finish? This job could be for you!
Our client in Southern New Hampshire is currently seeking a strong Electro-mechanical Assembler for their 1st Shift. Will be responsible for electro-mechanical assembly of automated manufacturing equipment, will use drill press, hand and power tools and work from drawings and verbal instruction.
- 1-3 years of mechanical assembly equipment build experience
- Ability to work with hand and power tools
- Ability to work from drawings and verbal instructions
- Ability to work with a drill press
- Strong communication skills
- Dependable and good attendance are a must
- Stand, bend, stoop for 8 hours a day on feet
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.