Merrimack, NH 03054
If you answered yes, Apply Here!
MAJOR JOB OBJECTIVES
Under the guidance of a lead Shipping/Receiving/Stockroom, responsible for the performance of a variety of manual and clerical duties required for the accurate and timely receipt, packaging, labeling, shipping and distribution of materials and products through the Company Stockroom and Shipping departments.
Typical duties could include, but would not be limited to those listed below:
- Identify, count, check, log, weigh and validate incoming and outgoing products and materials to properly package, distribute and/or store such items, insuring all military (if applicable), customer, state, federal and customer regulations are met.
- Move, load and unload, store and retrieve materials, supplies, parts, raw stock, etc. May use hand trucks, dollies
- Provide accurate and timely processing and disposition of all shipping and material documents, including purchase orders, receiving reports, freight bills, packing slips, invoices, routing tags, bills of lading, and damaged goods records.
- Obtain proper authorization signature for deliveries, and records and return all receipts.
- Verify items to be shipped or received against information contained in Shipping/Receiving documents. Notify supervisor of damage, improper quantity, or other discrepancies.
- Follow standard instructions in the selection of proper use of packing materials and packing procedures in accordance with Military, Air Transport Association or special customer specifications, if applicable. Responsible for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Perform a variety of related shipping and receiving duties that may include general clerical work, light typing, checking items shipped or received, driving a company van, etc. 11.Perform other related duties, including active participation in Lean Manufacturing initiatives, as assigned.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.