Billerica, MA 01821
Our busy client is looking for a " Top-Notch" Materials Specialist to join their Team!
The ideal candidate will have the ability to:
- Coordinate material flow and execute all material movements in support of manufacturing operations, including stocking, kitting, and delivering parts to point of use.
- Execute all MRP software transactions required for kitting, issuing and closing internal work orders and subcontract purchase orders. Execute miscellaneous transactions including those required for inventory reconciliation.
- Assist warehouse personnel as required in shipping orders, including physically staging orders, identifying and completing required documentation, and executing shipping software utilizing UPS, FEDEX, and other systems.
- Assist in receiving of incoming goods, returns and demo machines. Completing transactions in accordance with company policies. May act as a back-up when required depending on material flow and organizational requirements.
Education, Skills, & Experience Required:
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in Materials,
- Work Order processing in a manufacturing organization utilizing NetSuite, or similar MRP software.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and Internet Explorer.
- Experience working in FDA and ISO regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience in shipping.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.