Material Handler - 3rd Shift
Chelmsford, MA 01824
Do you have experience with Material Handling and like to be busy and work in a fast paced environment? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking a Material Handler and Machine Operator Assistant for their 3rd shift opening. This role will be responsible for assisting machine operators performing general labor activities, moving material, packing boxes, offloading material from the equipment.
- 1-3 years machine operator/manufacturing /material handling experience required.
- Physical role - must be able to regularly lift, push, and pull up to 50 lbs throughout an 8 hour shift.
- Read, write, and speak English clearly and effectively communicate.
- Ability to stand on feet for entire shift.
- Must be able to add, subtract, and use a ruler and measuring tool.
- Light Industrial Basic Math Test scores are required with submittal.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.