Material Handler - 2nd Shift
Newport, NH 03773
Our client, a local Newport, NH manufacturer is seeking a Material Handler on 2nd Shift.
Responsibilities / Requirements:
- Will be trained to perform a variety of production related material handling duties (no experience is required; will train dependable individuals)
- Follow work order sheets
- Responsible for keeping assembly and machine lines fully stocked with materials
- Good interpersonal and effective communication skill with a demonstrated ability and willingness to get along with fellow workers is vital
- Cross-training within multiple groups and manufacturing groups is expected
- Regular and timely attendance is an essential responsibility of all employees
- NOTE: *REQUIRED 1 WEEK TRAINING ON 1st SHIFT
2nd Shift - 3: 30pm to 12: 00am
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.