Material Handler - 1st Shift
Exeter, NH 03833 | Contract
Our client is a worldwide leader in manufacturing and marketing of respiratory devices that improve clinical outcomes, reduce overall delivery costs, and improve quality of life for patients.
They were recently voted one of the best places to work in New Hampshire and they are now seeking to hire a Material Handler for their 1st shift opening. No medical or clean room needed so great opportunity to gain some experience within the Medical Device manufacturing field!
Apply today and interview tomorrow!
- Responsible for filling the two-bin Kanban system in both production and service.
- This position will also help with year-end physical inventory as well as help pick orders in the warehouse as needed.
- Execute on a variety of work instructions to assist with production of finished goods for sale as needed.
- Versatility and an ability to adapt well to changes and system improvements is important.
- Willingness to perform duties outside of material handling and a willingness to train others in all aspects of the material handling duties.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude.
- Work safely and use good judgment in order be safe.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.