MasterCam CNC Programmer
7 Executive Park Drive North Billerica, Massachusetts 01862 | Contract
Are you looking to join a growing company offering competitive wages, excellent benefits package and advancement opportunities? Our client is looking for a MasterCam CNC Programmer.
The MasterCam CNC Programmer is responsible for creating the programs required to run and optimize our client’ s full range of 3, 4, and 5-axis Haas machining centers. In this position, the Programmer will assist in the setup of machines according to job specifications to efficiently produce high quality part.
- Create programs to set up and run multi-axis CNC vertical mills and lathes.
- Use MasterCam software to create CNC programs.
- Provide information as needed to the machinist for efficient fabrication of required tooling.
- High competency in blueprint reading – GD & T and finish specifications.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a fast-paced machine shop programming CNC equipment using MasterCam.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings