Andover, NH 03216 | Contract
Our client is currently seeking a full-time Manufacturing Technician. Must have a strong work ethic and a passion for developing cutting edge technology to join their team.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Construction of unmanned aircraft and aircraft components, including foam and plastics assembly, electronics configuration, soldering, and wiring.
- Bench testing completed aircraft and components.
- Monitoring inventory levels and performing physical inventory counts.
- Maintaining stated quality standards, and a clean and efficient workspace.
Required skills include:
- 2-year technical degree or relevant experience in a technical field.
- Proven ability to hand solder through-hole parts and small components.
- Proficiency in crimping small-gauge wiring.
- Basic understanding of electrical principles and electronics.
- Ability to work successfully in both a team and independent environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Preferred skills include:
- 4-year technical degree or relevant experience in a technical field.
- Manufacturing or assembly line experience.
- Experience with multirotor and/or remote-controlled aircraft.
Hours: 36-40 per week.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.