Manufacturing Quality Engineer
Lebanon, NH 03766
Our client located in Northern New Hampshire is growing. They are a focused, high performing team with a small-company environment. They are specifically seeking candidates with personal drive and a desire to contribute to long-term innovation.
Key Job Functions:
- Quality management (NCRs, CARs, SCARs and PARs, calibrations, audits, and continuous improvement).
- Quality inspection (AQL plans, supplier quality, inspections, and reports).
- Company safety leader (MSDS sheets, near misses, and training).
- Product environmental compliance leader (RoHS, WEEE, REACH, Conflict Minerals, and waste disposal).
- Failure analysis coordinator (DFMEA, FMEA, FA, and RCA).
- BS or AS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, or related), with 5 to 20 years of experience in Quality Engineering or related technical field.
- Exceptional organizational skills to prioritize and complete assignments and projects independently, while balancing competing needs and attending to detail.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate integrity in professional and personal life.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Driven to overcome obstacles and strive for success.
- Analytical problem solver.
- Hold a high attention to detail.
- The ability to cooperate with team members and leaders.
- Adapt to the changing needs of a small company.
- Works well unsupervised in self-directed environment as well as a leader of small teams and projects.
- Proficiency using information technology tools, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet research.
- Expertise in PCBA manufacturing, metal plating, and electronics assembly are desirable.
- Strong analytical ability including basic high school level math skills.
- Coordinate and lead cross functional teams to prioritize our quality, safety and environmental compliance activities, then drive successful execution, and continuous improvement of those activities.
- Frequent the production floor for inspection, fact finding, communication, and coordination.
- On average employment will require 40 - 50 hours per week at our client facility or off site on our client business.
- An expectation of our client is the employee will dedicate personal time to further his/her education as it relates to work at our client. This would include time spent reading relevant trade publications, journals, and text books.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.
This job is now posted, sorry for the delayed posting.