Manufacturing Processor - 2nd Shift
Lebanon, New Hampshire 03766 | Contract
Our client, a leading Upper Valley manufacturer, is seeking a Manufacturing Associate for their 2nd shift opening. The primary responsibility of this person is to perform treatments to finished components prior to plating and/or pre-assembly inspection. This function is critical in terms of final product integrity.
- Clean and preserve components in preparation for plating and/or pre- assembly inspection through use of Super-Wash process.
- De-Smut/Vibratory deburr components to achieve specified corner breaks and surface finishes through use of Tumble process.
- Perform Post-Tumble cleaning prior to visual inspection through use of Tumble Wash process.
- Perform visual inspection of own work to determine process adequacy.
- Perform calibration and chemical analysis of all processes prior to use.
- Make chemical/media adds as necessary to maintain systems within specified percentage tolerances.
- Basic mathematical and mechanical skills are required.
- Basic computer interface skills are required.
- Strong attention to detail along with the ability to multi-task, coordinate work activities to be efficient and productive.
- Associate must be able to keep up with a fast pace workflow environment.
- Strong ability to follow written and prescribed work instructions, procedures, and tasks.
- Strong ability to read and interpret specifications, acceptance criteria, and engineering drawings.
- Candidate must have manufacturing experience.
2nd shift (3: 00pm - 11: 00pm).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.