Manufacturing Process Technician - 1st Shift
Tyngsboro, MA 01879
Do you like working with electronics and micro-electronics, and have troubleshooting mechanical and electrical equipment, problem solving, and have electro-mechanical assembly experience? Do you have strong documentation skills and skilled at writing processes? This job might be for you!
Our client, in Northern Massachusetts, is seeking to hire a strong Manufacturing Process Technician for their 1st shift opening. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Learn existing how to operate equipment and create parts.
- Develop procedures and guidelines for newly developed winding equipment.
- Recommend improvements for newly developed winding equipment.
- Train production personnel on new winding equipment.
- Source replacement materials for obsoleted materials used in winding process.
- Adjust existing process and procedures to work with new materials.
- Recommend ways to stream line and improve existing winding process.
- B.S Degree Engineering, Mechanical, manufacturing, or industrial preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment, Micro or electronics is preferred.
- Experience with fine wire, adhesives and conformal coatings.
- Experience training production personnel.
- Experience in developing and documenting manufacturing processes.
- Experience working with small parts using microscopes and tweezers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Organized with excellent documentation skills.
- Ability to multitask and work in a dynamic, fast paced manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
Beneficial Experience (not required):
- Knowledge of coil winding and micro-electronic manufacturing methods.
- Experience in RF and MW product assembly and manufacturing.
- Experience working in a micro-manufacturing environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration - great company to work for!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.