Manufacturing Process Engineer
Milford, NH 03055 | Direct Hire
Do you have strong PCB and SMT experience? Have you worked with Through-hole technology? Are you looking to be part of a team, included in decision making, and have your ideas heard and implemented? If so, this job could be for you!
Our Southern New Hampshire-based client has many perks, very little turn over, exceptional benefits package, and a lot of opportunity to grow and be challenged; and is now looking for a Manufacturing Process Engineer.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- Identifying tooling, panalization, and methods of assembly for new products.
- Implementing new equipment and methods to improve existing processes.
- Troubleshoot in the areas of: bare board, component, assembly, and customer and supplier interface issues as they arise.
- Identify and implement product and process improvements to improve workflow and decrease production costs.
- SMT and Through-hole component and process technology required.
- Contract manufacturing experience is a plus.
- PCB experience -- large, complex PCBs.
- Organized, self-motivated, and able to work as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Engineering degree.
- $65-80K, based on experience with some flexibility to go higher if needed.
- If you are making more but feel like this is where you belong, we still want to talk to you about this unique opportunity.
- This position is in the greater Nashua area.
If this role is for you please contact Sharon Richard (email@example.com or 603-328-2682), to discuss how we can get you an interview with this dynamic company.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.