Watertown, MA 02472
Our client in the Greater Boston area is looking for a Manufacturing Manager on 1st shift. In this role you will be counted on to coordinate engineering efforts for improvement of manufacturing technology, lead teams responsible for maintenance of tooling and manufacturing equipment, developing and managing engineering budgets, update and maintain plant engineering standards, as well as projects, equipment, hardware, data systems, and development for new product introductions. You will also determine root cause investigations, corrective and preventative actions, develop test plans and specifications as well as provide insight on manufacturing deliverable' s.
- Ability to direct projects from design through launch. Direct all tasks such as the ordering of tooling and equipment. machine installation, prototype handling, packaging, quantity and placement of WIP, operator training, process control plans, budgeting, etc.
- Minimum of five years experience in manufacturing engineering, continuous processing, extrusion, injection molding, or assembly in the manufacturing industry
- A team player who is willing to roll up the sleeves
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Five years of increasing supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment
- ISO management and implementation knowledge
- Experience driving Lean 6S and Kaizen initiatives
- A team player who has the ability to work with all levels of the organization
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Adapts to change and ambiguity
- Highly organized, systematic, and precise
- Analytical understanding and critical thinking
- Bachelor' s Degree in either Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, Or Manufacturing
- Prefer a Master’ s degree in engineering management or similar field
- Bilingual English & Spanish preferred
- This position is well suited for an experienced Hands-on Engineer willing to get their hands dirty. The nature of the position requires an engineer who is adaptable to change, and has the ability to thrive in an evolving work environment and culture.
- Must be a US Person
Apply now for immediate consideration - great opportunity to work for a company that is on the move and growing quickly.