Manufacturing Engineer III
220 Daniel Webster Hwy Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 | Contract
Ready to work for a proven leader in contract designer and manufacturer of medical devices and instrumentation for OEMs in the areas of diagnostic, therapeutic, and biomedical products?
Are you ready to join a team that recognizes the importance of work/life balance, has a great employee friendly culture and Southern NH lifestyle?
Warmer weather is approaching, wouldn' t it be nice to enjoy every other Friday OFF!
This might be the job you have been waiting for
- Review, evaluate and develop manufacturing processes with man, machine, material, and methods considered. Determining optimal sequence of operations to reduce time cycles, simplify tasks and reduce total costs.
- Improves manufacturing efficiencies by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, equipment, and floor layout.
- Prepare and support accurate parts lists, bills of materials, assembly trees, and out sourcing opportunities.
- Develop, evaluate and specify tools, fixtures, equipment and jigs for the manufacture of systems, assemblies, components, etc. assuring optimum operations for production areas. Recommend and initiate modifications to optimize production conditions.
- Identify and recommends test processes, procedures and equipment, coordinating with Systems and Quality Engineering departments.
- Interfaces and contribute in coordinating efforts with other engineering departments and vendors to assure efficient, cost effective production operations.
- Develop, evaluate, and review instructions, specifications and methods to support the product life cycle transitions from development into production.
- Prepares product and process reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides manufacturing decision-making information to support capacity planning for labor, production schedules, and estimating future requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Assures product and process quality by designing test methods; testing finished product and process capabilities; establishing standards; confirming manufacturing processes.
- Completes design and development projects by training and guiding manufacturing personnel.
- Process Planning & Development (capacity planning floor layout, material flows, capabilities Cp, Cpk)
- Process Documentation and Work Instructions
- Production tooling and equipment selection, development and qualification
- Design for (Manufacturing, Assembly, Test)
- Schematics-Must Have
- Engineering Drawing-Able to Read Schematics
- Continuous Improvement: Lean principals, 5S plus 1, P/FMEA, Visual Factory
- Customer and RMA failures Analyze
- Experience with CAD or ECAD, programs a plus
- History of progressive responsibility a plus
- 4-6 years of experience
- Proficient with Windows operating systems
- A Bachelor' s degree in Electrical Engineer