Manufacturing Engineer - 1st Shift
Concord, New Hampshire 03301 | Contract
Do you have experience working with planning, design, and all phases of setup, modification, and monitoring of production processes for manufacturing? Do you have a strong engineering background and experience with printed circuit board manufacturing? This job could be for you!
Our client, in Central New Hampshire, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer for their 1st shift opening. This role will be responsible for planning, design, and all phases of the production procedures and processes ensuring that setup and modifications are made so that operations runs efficiently and smoothly. Experience with printed circuit boards, AOI, IPC standards, lean manufacturing, root cause, 5S, team building, value stream mapping, Kaizen, and strong computer skills working with Google Mail and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- High School or GED is required.
- Bachelor’ s degree in Engineering or equivalent education and experience.
- 5 to 7 years of manufacturing engineering experience in electronics manufacturing.
- Printed circuit board assembly, programming, and maintenance experience is required.
- Knowledge with or previous certification to IPC-610.
- Lean manufacturing tools such as value stream mapping, Kaizen events, 5S, team building, and root cause problem solving (six sigma green belt preferred).
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Mail, and Internet Explorer.
Give us a call for more details!
This company offers excellent benefits and work environment. Apply now for immediate consideration!
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.