Manufacturing Associate - 2nd Shift
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our client, located in Middlesex County, Massachusetts, is looking for a Manufacturing Associate who can apply technical knowledge to perform a variety of manufacturing production tasks on multiple workstations.
- Troubleshoot and repair routine equipment failures.
- Maintain frequent coordination with Production Supervisor to freely exchange ideas and to review shift activities.
- Set-up and verify adjustments to process equipment.
- Operate molding equipment, assembly, metal prep, and paint of a variety of products.
- Schedule job assignments.
- Assist with training employees
- Interpret drawings and use precision measuring instruments.
- Use a computer to enter and retrieve data.
- Use ERP system (Oracle) to ensure on time shipment of product.
- Work extended shifts.
- Train employees on work instructions, safety rules, maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals written in English language.
- Interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Math skills are required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.