Maintenance and Facilities Assistant - 1st Shift
Manchester, New Hampshire 03103 | Contract
Do you have experience helping with projects such as painting, cleaning, and general repair? Are you looking for a summer job and like to stay busy as well as have a mechanical aptitude? A company who creates a well-known product that everyone uses and loves is looking for someone like you!
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is looking to fill a Maintenance and Facilities Assistant role on 1st shift - hours are 8AM to 5PM. In this role you will be assisting with projects ranging from painting, general equipment maintenance, assisting with taking inventory of items, cleaning, and building projects.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 1 year of experience preferred.
- Ability to read/interpret written instruction, clearly communicate and write in English, will be required to complete basic paperwork and perform data entry.
- Good dexterity and hand eye coordination.
- Someone who is able to work on their own and with a team member.
- Desired: Mechanical ability, painting or general construction or project experience is preferred.
- Ability to read a ruler or tape measure.
- Basic math skills are required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.