Maintenance Technician-Split Shift
Andover, MA 01810
Our client is looking for a dynamic Maintenance Technician to work on a split shift. You will be trained on the first shift for as long as needed.
Hours would be 10: 00 am to 7: 00 pm or 11: 00 am to 8: 00 pm--client is flexible.
- You will be performing all maintenance duties relating to mechanical functions, repair or maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining plant equipment and new equipment installation and troubleshooting .
- Helps with installation of electrical wiring and controls as required for plant and/or equipment repair/installation would be very helpful.
- Responsible for general building maintenance as needed/required/directed.
- May assist with instrument calibration, temperature surveys or related tasks.
- Brings any unusual problem or irregularity to his/her supervisor
- US Citizen/HS Grad a must
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.