Hudson, MA 01749
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team.
In this role you will be responsible for maintaining equipment that supports production, performing initial equipment mechanical installation, making minor machine modifications, maintaining a preventative maintenance program, and keeping accurate maintenance records while constantly striving in maintaining a goal of zero downtime.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of manufacturing operations.
- Understand how to troubleshoot and install circuit boards.
- Ability to measure resistors.
- Ability to use multi-meter, ohm meter, and oscilloscope.
- Experience with high voltage.
- Knowledge of current industrial electrical standards and codes.
- Ability to read and understand electrical schematics; analog or digital.
- Understanding computers.
- Diagnose, remove, reformat, and install motherboards.
- Ability to back-up data.
- Understanding of programming NC code.
- Ability to read and understand hydraulic and pneumatic schematics.
- Performs facility equipment and preventative maintenance.
- General machine re-build skills required.
- Understanding of lasers; CNC table and wiring.
- Diagnoses maintenance related problems to determine the extent of repairs necessary.
- Estimate labor time for repairs and requisitions repair parts, when required.
- Experience in working with conduit installation; power supply and control wiring and industrial wiring practices.
- Performs necessary welding and sheet metal operations required to make maintenance repairs or replacement components.
- Always observes general shop safety and wears personal protective equipment.
- Strong ethical instincts, adept at multitasking and able to produce high-quality work under conditions of pressure.
- Ability to lead and train employee; collaborate with teams.
- Ability to speak and communicate clearly.
- 5+ years of industrial mechanical maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read and comprehend drawings and work instructions.
- Understanding of laser components, wavelengths, optics, and assist gases.
- Understanding of manufacturing computer applications.
- Forklift and OSHA training.
- Time management skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
- Knowledge of ISO and AS requirements.
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Team player.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.