Maintenance Technician - 2nd Shift
Andover, MA 01810
Our client, located in Northern Massachusetts, is looking for a dynamic Maintenance Technician for their 2nd shift opening.
- You will be performing all maintenance duties relating to mechanical functions, repair or maintenance.
- Responsible for maintaining plant equipment and new equipment installation and troubleshooting.
- Helps with installation of electrical wiring and controls as required for plant and/or equipment repair and installation would be very helpful.
- Responsible for general building maintenance as needed, required, and directed.
- May assist with instrument calibration, temperature surveys, or related tasks.
- Brings any unusual problem or irregularity to his/her supervisor.
- US Citizen and High School Grad is a must.
You will be trained on the first shift for as long as needed. Some first shift training or scheduled work is occasionally required.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.