Maintenance Mechanic-1st Shift
Hampton, NH 03842
This PCB design manufacturing company, who has a great reputation in the industry, is now seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for this long term opportunity!
- Repairs and maintain custom designed precision machinery related to the production of intricate electrical assemblies.
- Corrects both machine and product documentation through communication with engineering personnel.
- Ensures manufacturing processes consistently produce products to print, or takes corresponding action to correct.
- Sets-up, adjusts, repairs and troubleshoots, production assembly equipment as well as maintains manufacturing support equipment
- Identify and communicates discrepancies in machine or product documentation, processes and/or procedures
- This individual communicates this information to the appropriate personnel for correction
- The ability to read and comprehend complex engineering drawings and documentation is essential
- Will use hand and power tools to dis-assembly equipment
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.