Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift
Rochester, NH 03878
Our client, specializes in producing thermoplastic for the medical and transportation industries, is looking for a Maintenance Mechanic to join their team on 1st shift.
- Responsible for maintaining machines and equipment for productivity and safety for a certified ISO environment.
- Disassemble, repair, and reassemble equipment and test performance as needed.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance and electrical checks on equipment.
- Should have experience with mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Respond to verbal or written instructions for safety concerns and issues.
- Document repairs and downtime as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Blueprint, schematic reading, and basic machining skills.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.