Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift
Milford, NH 03055
Our client, is one of the leaders in manufacturing transducers and weather sensing instruments, is now seeking a Maintenance Mechanic for their 1st shift opening.
If you enjoy troubleshooting unique equipment and machines then this could be the job for you!
- Performs a variety of duties in connection with the maintenance of building, machines, and equipment.
- Tests, inspects, troubleshoots, and document all repairs.
- Researches and specifies replacement and upgrade parts for all necessary equipment.
- Maintain and repairs all facilities related equipment and machinery.
- Maintains, cleans, and repairs all machinery and equipment required to assemble and manufacture company products.
- Modernizes and/or renovates plant equipment as required.
- Interprets blueprints and schematics, diagrams, drawings, and specifications.
- Assembles and/or dismantles machinery, equipment, workstations, etc., as required to meet plant layout specifications.
- Monitors and inspects equipment and machinery to meet OSHA and EPA regulations.
- Initiates purchase orders for maintenance and building supplies.
- Operates company vehicles to deliver or obtain materials or equipment.
- Performs other related duties as may be required or directed.
- Ability to interact positively as a team member with co-workers and supervision.
- Welding and sheet metal fabrication a plus but not a requirement.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.