Maintenance Mechanic - 1st Shift
Kittery, ME 03904
Our client, a leading supplier of air preparation products including air preparation units and airline accessories, is now looking for a Maintenance Mechanic for their 1st shift opening.
This is a long term opportunity and a great opportunity to work for a very stable company!
Job Duties and Requirements:
- Perform complex maintenance repair duties necessary to ensure the efficient and continuous operations of production machines and facilities equipment.
- Respond to equipment failures and production problems, making necessary repairs and adjustments to minimize down time and maximize efficiency.
- Troubleshoot problems, disassemble, repair, and reassemble machines including complex electrical and electronic controls equipment.
- Fabricate replacement parts or make a sketch and have parts made in house or process purchase requisition.
- Perform maintenance repair duties on installation, maintenance, and repair of plant machinery and equipment; involving electrical, electronic, mechanical, hydraulics, painting, plumbing, carpentry, and other related trade activities.
- Perform work in compliance to trade codes and OSHA regulations.
- Supply and connect all electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems and level and test machine to ensure proper operation.
- Perform preventative maintenance, troubleshooting, and repairs on a variety of industrial machines, screw machines, CNC, and injection molding equipment.
- PLC knowledge.
- Utilize mechanical and electrical schematics in performance of job.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.