Maintenance Facilities -2nd shift
Merrimack, New Hampshire 03054 | Contract
Our client, in Southern New Hampshire, is seeking a candidate for Maintenance Facilities on 2nd shift. In this role you will be responsible for assisting in and performing a variety of simple and/or repetitive general maintenance functions. Assists other maintenance personnel in the performance of their duties. Assists in repairing buildings, equipment, roads, and grounds. Typical responsibilities could include, but would not be limited to, those listed below.
- Move/deliver material as required which may occasionally require heavy lifting. (i.e. 35 lbs. continuous with a maximum of a 50 lb. one time lift).
- Moving associated drums of cleaning agents needed in production areas.
- Collect daily accumulations of hazardous waste or transport 55 gallon satellite storage containers to the storage area when full.
- Climb ladders to change burned out light bulbs as necessary.
- Perform cosmetic construction needs such as painting, patching, and installing cove base.
- Assist higher level maintenance personnel in performing various maintenance duties to buildings, grounds, furniture, and equipment.
- Report unusual and/or hazardous conditions or problems to Supervisor.
- Responsible for the safe handling and disposal of hazardous materials and waste.
- Perform duties as assigned.
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.