Machinist - Toolmaker
Hopkinton, MA 01748
Our client, located in Central Massachusetts, is looking for a Machinist to join their team.
The Machinist will work from engineering drawings and technical sketches, where knowledge of GD&T is necessary, as well as assembly instructions, perform a variety of machining functions such as precision deburring, manual machining, drilling and tapping.
- Set-up and operate conventional mills and lathes.
- Perform machining on parts maintaining responsibility for products from machining, assembly, disassemble for test and preparation for source inspection.
- Be proficient in the use of precision measuring equipment such as verniers, micrometers, indicators, etc.
- Repair and mechanical maintenance of precision rubber and molds of various sizes and complexity.
- Ability to work from complicated blueprints and designs with tight tolerances.
- Must be a self-starter that requires limited supervision to do a job.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Experience with CNC equipment and CAD/CAM.
- Knowledge of various types of machining equipment (Millers, Lathes, Grinders, etc.).
Don' t feel you are the best fit for this job but know someone who is? Refer someone who is hired for this role (or ANY other) and we will offer you a referral bonus for helping us to keep our client happy.
Please be sure to sign up for email notifications when we post a new opening, or check back with http://jobs.techneeds.com to see our list of other openings.